Established in 2009, McGregor Alexander Consulting solves employment-related issues and training needs. Our consultancy has collaborated and provided solutions in a wide range of areas, to a wide range of clients.
Our core area is employment-related solutions but we provide a wide range of services including
- Conducting Workplace Investigations,
- Negotiation Services,
- Advice on Employee/Employer Issues,
- Representation in Third Party forums such as WRC and Grievance Processes
- Sourcing Recruitment Solutions
- Workplace Training
- Stenography and Typing Services
- Drafting and Reviewing Contracts and Documentation
- Providing Temp Support Staff
- Miscellaneous Advice and Problem Solving (We LOVE problem solving!)
That is a lot! But we understand that your workplace is special and unique – just like the large toolbox of skills we provide. We are fully insured and registered for VAT.
Contact us here to find out how we can help you.
We are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to working with you.
Magdalena uses her HR experience to advise on all things HR. She holds a MPhil and MA from University of Cambridge and Warsaw School of Economics.
Lead Advisor on Disputes and Employment Law
Rob is a specialist in Employment Law and has been providing advice and assistance to companies and individuals in this area over the last 15 years. His primary area of operation has been in the jurisdictions of Ireland and the UK, but has also provided solutions to work-related problems in the USA and many different countries in the EMEA region. Rob holds a BA, MA, BCL, LLM in Law from UCD, and Queens Belfast and studies in Yale University and North Western University.